Innclusive allows hosts to choose among three standardized cancellation policies (Flexible, Moderate, and Strict) that we will enforce to protect both guest and host alike. The Super Strict cancellation policies apply to special circumstances and are by invitation only. The Long Term cancellation policy applies to all reservations of 28 nights or more. Each listing and reservation on our site will clearly state the cancellation policy. Guests may cancel and review any penalties by viewing their travel plans and then clicking 'Cancel' on the appropriate reservation.
Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
- The Innclusive service fee is non-refundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Innclusive within 24 hours of check-in.
- Innclusive will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Your Trips > Change or Cancel.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, safety cancellations, or extenuating circumstances. Please review these exceptions.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time.
If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded.
If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.